How can we improve Bible Minded?

Bible minded app will not stay open, keeps crashing

After downloading Bible Minded app will only open for a few seconds and then will go to blank screen.

23 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Martha shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Peter Ward commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am using an iPad with iOS 9.3.5. The app is crashing within a few seconds of opening the splash screen. I deleted and reinstalled the app with the same effect.

• Bryyg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same problem as others. It crashes on my iPad as soon as I open it. It feels like it's been a couple months since it worked. I really miss having this app.

• jobohe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was able to sync when I turned off wifi and used Bluetooth instead. However, I couldn't open the app a second time after the successful sync.

• jobohe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use Bibleminded on my iPhone but it crashes almost as soon as I open it on my iPad. It will not sync at all. It crashes. I noticed from other comments that this appears to have been an ongoing iPad issue. I hope you're able to fix this. Thanks.

• Fayez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The app keeps crashing on startup on my iPad. Thanks for help on this.

• Adminjhamel (Admin, American Bible Society) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I, too, have experienced an issue with the Bible Minded app closing w/in a few seconds of it opening. It seems to happen on only a small number of devices.

Can you please share which device, specifically, you are using and which software? (e.g., HTC One, Android 5.0.1, etc.)

Thanks!

--jenn

Feedback and Knowledge Base