How can we improve Bible Minded?

Bible minded app will not stay open, keeps crashing

After downloading Bible Minded app will only open for a few seconds and then will go to blank screen.

23 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Martha shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Peter Ward commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am using an iPad with iOS 9.3.5. The app is crashing within a few seconds of opening the splash screen. I deleted and reinstalled the app with the same effect.

• Bryyg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same problem as others. It crashes on my iPad as soon as I open it. It feels like it's been a couple months since it worked. I really miss having this app.

• jobohe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was able to sync when I turned off wifi and used Bluetooth instead. However, I couldn't open the app a second time after the successful sync.

• jobohe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use Bibleminded on my iPhone but it crashes almost as soon as I open it on my iPad. It will not sync at all. It crashes. I noticed from other comments that this appears to have been an ongoing iPad issue. I hope you're able to fix this. Thanks.

• Fayez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The app keeps crashing on startup on my iPad. Thanks for help on this.

• Adminjhamel (Admin, American Bible Society) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I, too, have experienced an issue with the Bible Minded app closing w/in a few seconds of it opening. It seems to happen on only a small number of devices.

Can you please share which device, specifically, you are using and which software? (e.g., HTC One, Android 5.0.1, etc.)

Thanks!

--jenn

Feedback and Knowledge Base