Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Tony Vail commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love for a speech to text option as one of the review/test options and also to be able to listen to the audio recording of myself reciting the verse in order to re solidify in my head. since there are many learning styles hitting the major ones of Visual, Audio, and Kinetic (moving objects with words around or some form of game etc) would be very helpful! Blessings Guy, I am so excited that this app is available!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

An app that utilized the method outlined in "AN APPROACH TO EXTENDED MEMORIZATION OF SCRIPTURE" by ANDREW M. DAVIS would be good.

• kennethppaterson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Another thought could be a timed "fade in". For example the user types the words of the verse, or the first letter of each word. As he/she types the words appear, if there is a pause of say 2 to 3 seconds the word or letter begins to "fade in" to provide a hint.

• K Paterson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Complete every other word. Include the reference as part of whatever method is being used to practice. Use the first letter of each word (I think an earlier version did this). Try some sort of a 3 strike system - allow up to 3 errors then have to restart.

• philip commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Metronome! Fill in the blank word by word, fill one, read the rest, fill next word, read the rest. Thank you for the app!

Feedback and Knowledge Base